Householding Teiu Summary
- Founded circa 35 years before Unity
"in a filthy laneway behind the Tecton offices in Konawa during a Gen shortage
- Declared extinct, Year of Unity, after destruction by Nivet Army
- Reinstated by Muryin Farris, Sectuib in Zeor and Tecton Controller, 5 AU.
- Color: Brown, derived from walnut hull dye
"Granda said that walnut hulls are cheap and plentiful, and brown doesn't
- Virtue: Pragmatism
- Meaning of Teiu: Gleanings. Something of negligible value to those
who discard it, but of great value to those who would salvage it. The
spilled grain left in the field by the harvesters. The scraps
picked by the poor from the refuse of the wealthy.
- Sectuib Line:
- Relu, Sectuib in Teiu. Accession: 35 BU
- Danno, Sosectu in Teiu, son of Relu and his First
Accession: 1 BU. Danno claimed the House as sole surviving adult at his father's death, to hold it for the next Sectuib.
- Roza, Sosectu in Teiu. Daughter of Danno and Iris,
Second Channel in Teiu.
Accession: Year of Unity.
Roza also claimed the House as
sole surviving adult at her father's death, to hold it for the next Sectuib.
- Yilli, Sectuib in Teiu. Daughter of Danno and Iris.
Accession: 1 AU. Received the House from her sister Roza at her changeover.
Return to Scrapbook or The Secret Pens